Terrible Tiki Jacket
Terrible Tiki art is beautifully embroidered on the back of this Gray Dickies Jacket with Modern Artifacts art embroidered on the front chest. Special Order… approximately 6 weeks.
Inspired by General Dwight D. Eisenhower’s favorite WWII jacket, Dickies’ Insulated Eisenhower Jacket is known for its classic good looks, rugged durability and lightweight warmth. The exterior pockets, and the hidden interior pocket, create plenty of space to store your accessories. Thanks to the generous fit across the shoulders and chest, as well as the light feel of the jacket, it has become a customer favorite with performance, comfort and value guaranteed.
- Generous fit across shoulders and chest
- Shell: Polyester/Cotton Twill
- Lining: Quilted Nylon Taffeta
- Durable brass zipper front closure
- Slash front welt pockets
- Hidden interior pocket
- Handy exterior pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Adjustable tabs at waistband
- Two-piece sleeve; one-button cuff
- Lightweight warmth